Casper Well Products was founded in 1975 by Gip Barnette
as Casper Mud Service. The business was purchased
by Steve Mundorf his wife Paula and Steve's brother Stan.
In 1995 the Mundorfs purchased the
commercial property at 1241 East Yellowstone and at that time the
companies name was changed to Casper Well Products. The new name better
reflects the diversification of the companies product lines.
The Casper Well Product facility is
located on 2 acres with 18,000 square feet of warehouse space stocked
with a complete line of well supplies for the mining, water well, and
Casper Well Products aims to maintain a
high quality level of service to our customers at a price which is
competitive in comparison to other suppliers of well supplies.
The management of Casper Well Products is
dedicated to provide their customers on-time delivery for the products
This commitment combined with the years of
technical expertise will provide a level of customer satisfaction second
to none for both current and future customers.
The Right Part, The Right Place, On-Time